The aim of this policy is to provide you with information as to how ThinJack Ltd collects, uses and stores personal data obtained from our clients, suppliers and website users.
Guy Bromby acts as the data controller and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect and how it is used
We collect information for the purposes of responding to enquiries, fulfilling orders, making contact with yourself, marketing purposes, business development purposes and making you aware of events and happenings within the company. This information may include:
- Telephone Numbers
- Email Address
- Business Contact Details
- Other Contact Details for example your LinkedIn profile hyperlink
- Order and payment details for invoicing
- Operational and engineering data
- Technical data including your browser type, country or time zone settings, operating systems, language, city, user behaviour on our website and other information acquired by Google Analytics.
When you submit your personal data to us we will use that information to respond to your enquiry and add you to our contacts database.
If we have had business dealings with yourselves we will add you to our mailing list so that we can manage all future communication with you which will give you information on our products and services. We believe that we have a legitimate interest to contact you for our marketing and business development purposes in order to grow and develop our business.
However if you do not wish to hear from us, you can unsubscribe at any time using the option within the message/email or contacting us directly at email@example.com
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct Interactions: You may give us your contact details and financial information by filling in forms, handing us business cards or corresponding with us via post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Apply for information about our product or services
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Request marketing to be sent to you
- Engage with us at exhibitions and/or conferences
- When others in yourorganisation have included you in correspondence to us
(https://www.thinjack.co.uk/cookie-policy/ ) for more details. This is mainly in the form of third party data which is provided from analytics providers such as Google.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your data in the ways described below.
Why do we process personal data
Your personal data may be processed for any of the below purposes:
- To make contact with you
- To assist us in fulfilling your order or carrying out a service at your work site
- To fulfil a contract for products and/or services
- To comply with legal or regulatory regulations
- For invoicing and payment purposes
- For opeational reasons
- To communicate with yourselves based on our legitimate interests
What rights do I have in regards to my data?
You have several rights in certain circumstances as follows:
- You can access and obtain a copy of your data on request
- You can request that incorrect or incomplete data is updated or deleted
- You can request that we delete and stop processing your data where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing
- You can request that we stop processing your data in certain circumstances
- You can request that we stop processing data for a period of time if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override our legitimate grounds for processing data.
Who do we share your data with?
Your personal data is not shared with any third parties and is used strictly by ThinJack Ltd.
By providing your email address in our newsletter sign-up form you are consenting to the processing of your personal information based on the information provided in this Privacy Notice.
You can visit the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) website for further information at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public